Wednesday, March 25, 2009

f. salon (Advertorial)

Sibu is getting overcrowded with hair salons. Don't you think?
So how do you know which salon is the best?
Well....
You don't.
But I can recommend a good hairstylist who just recently opened his very own hair salon.
f. salon
It's located at the lot9 buildings.
Beside 100yen. Across the street from Delta Mall.
So anyways AnAn and I were invited for the after party. And that means.. Free food!!!
My partner in crime.
The man of the day/night.
Desmond.
Des designed my hair for my Sweet16 birthday. Gosh it seems so long ago... Now I'm feeling old wtf. I should stop hanging out with kids. LOL
With flash.
Without flash.
Sigh.. Sweet memories...

Back to topic.
AnAn asked Des...
Why name the salon "f. salon"?
Then he said, "Cause I like to f***!"
WTF! lmao

Here's a tour inside.
AnAn says it looks more like a pub with the lights and everything.
Shit falling from the sky/fireworks.
Everyone who attended could get a lucky draw.
I can get a free hair wash! Yippee~
Desmond Chiw
Contact: 014-6998886

If you find him, do say that I recommended you to him! xD

And the rest are camwhore history..
Yuki and I.
Can you believe that she's married and has a kid?!
With Katrina. My modelling partner/Des's cousin.
A definite must.
**********************************************
My blog views went from 300+ a week to 180+.
WTF!!! People.. I promise you I'll be back with more posts!
So do tune in every day =)

No comments: