Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tutoring/Camwhoring session

So AnAn had Chemistry test today and I offered to tutor her.
Imagine Eunice the hot tutor. Lmao.
I brought my laptop which turned out to be a HUGE mistake 'cause we both ended up playing and camwhoring.
I was youtubing while AnAn chatted with her MrJ. lmao
Yeah I watch Gay Buckley.
Don't get me wrong. I did teach AnAn a bit but I guess I lost my interest in Chemistry totally after studying form6. Physical chemistry wtf= =
Kinda lazy to think of what to write so I'll just let the pictures do the talking..
If I were a pilot..
BFFs
Cute AnAn
Her hair reminds me of Cleopatra wtf.
Back to me!
I found out a way to make my legs look smaller!!!
Judging by the photos, you'll think that we spent the whole afternoon camwhoring.
We didn't! Here's proof.
See the full scap paper that's filled with words?
I hate AnAn= =
She has more shoes than me wtf.
I try on them everytime I come =)
I'm so gonna steal this! lol
Someone please buy this in black for me!!!
You can find it in Lea Centre. RM79.80 if I'm not wrong.
I can chip in the 80 cents =)
At the end of the day I spent about 15 minutes teaching her everything I know.
But today she told me that she flunked it.
Sigh. Guess I can never be a teacher.

1 comment:

Els Dines said...

wtf??? nice tutoring class.. ! LMAO!