Sunday, December 28, 2008

4th job [Part 1]

I received a call on Christmas eve asking me if I could model for their clothes..
Greatest christmas present ever! Little did I know of what was about to happen..
This time I modeled for I.P. zone.
The brand is from Hong Kong, so I've heard. LOL in my opinion, the clothes are too damn expensive. One lousy t-shirt for RM50+ ?! And the jeans are more expensive than Giordano jeans and the quality doesn't win Giordano.
Giordano holds a special place in my heart =)

My 3 outfits
A whole new different look for me. Haha but I kinda like it.
I never thought that I'd look good in shorts.
This picture proved me wrong.
I love this pair of jeans but it costs RM132!!!
No freaking way am I gonna buy it!
Shoes for the day.
Notice anything wrong with the picture above? LOL
This time I had to bring my own accessories cuz the jewellery store wasn't sponsoring.
Exhausted after trying on the clothes.
I'll continue again soon.
It's 2 in the morning and I have to go to church in a few hours.
Here's a sneak peek.
Love the hair!!!~
A cute hairdresser did it some more!~

No comments: