Friday, December 12, 2008

Thoughts about twilight

By now, every teenage girl or boy should have probably watched or heard of "Twilight". Personally, I thought that the movie sucked a little. The concept of the story was good, but it was kinda boring. Maybe the director didn't potray the movie as well the storyline. No offense but I'm glad that some other director is gonna shoot the sequel, "New Moon".
In my opinion, the book was more interesting than the movie. It was more detailed and explained more. Another thing that bugged me was the rapid rise of girl fans towards Robert Pattinson who played Edward Cullen.
I mean.. Comb much?
He's not bad looking but I can't understand why girls are so crazy over him. They even have a theory of how he's hot. Some people even said that his hair was his best asset. Ehem.
Personally I prefer Edward Cullen over Robert Pattinson. At least he shaved and combed his hair. I wouldn't mind dating a pale face. LOL.
I do admit that I was kinda charmed by his coolness playing Edward.
His protectiveness over Bella and the way he smiled.
I mean, who wouldn't wanna date a vampire at this point?
But would u wanna date this?
I still like the movie although I'm not totally intrigued by it. I am looking forward to the release of the sequel "New Moon" because that's when Bella runs off with Jacob and Edward kills himself. Haha just kidding.