Monday, December 29, 2008

What? I'm bored.

And besides I still need to write 15 posts.
So here goes..

Define normal using approximately ten words.
* Dull, boring, dry, flat, repetitive, unexciting, uneventful, dead, tedious, uninspiring

Would you frame someone else if your friend committed murder?
* Depends on which friend

When is killing justified?
* When the killer doesn't get caught

What do you like most about yourself?
* My ability to starve myself for more than 12 hours

What was or is your favorite subject in school?
* Next question.

What do you want to do for a career?
* Circus performer

Is older always wiser?
* Not always.. Look at Cher

Do you get along with your family?
* Well we're ok as long as we don't talk

When you discover that you are angry, what do you do to calm yourself?
* Starve myself

When you are sad, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
* I'll let u know when I do

Do you need a significant other in your life?
* I need significant otherS

Have you ever truly loved?
* Does my mom count?

Is it okay for you to show weakness?
* Of course.. I get weak over designer heels

Is revenge always the answer when you are wronged?
* Definitely

Is everyone like an open book to you?
* Nope

Do you keep your mouth shut in public for fear of sounding stupid?
* I shut my mouth cuz other people sound stupid and I really don't wanna deal with stupid people

Does your IQ mean much?
* Not really

I grant you three wishes.
* My spit turning into money
* Ability to read minds
* Robert Pattinson as my boy toy

This or That

Passiveness or aggression?
* Aggression

Clinginess or detachment?
* Detachment

Flattery or honesty?
* Honesty

Passion or reason?
* WTF

Liberal or conservative?
* Liberal

To listen or to talk?
* Can't I do both?

To discriminate or to be hurt?
* To be hurt. It's healthy to cry once in a while

Friends or lovers?
* Friends of course

Money or fame?
* Fame will let the money roll in..

Power or freedom?
* Power to be free?

Pain or numbness?
* Pain.. Again it's good to feel something for a change

Night or day?
* Night cuz it's the only freaking time I can blog

Marilyn Manson or Justin Timberlake?
* J to the T

Pink or Evanescence?
* Pink. So what?

Nine Inch Nails or Blink 182?
* Who the f**k

Bowling for Soup or Tool?
* U lost me

Kittie or Britney Spears?
* Britney cuz I dunno who the hell is Kittie

Ani or Madonna?
* Again who the f**k is Ani?!

Malice Mizer or F4?
* Seriously?

Escargot or no?
* WTH

Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
* Johnny Depp. I prefer older men =)

United States or Canada?
* US no doubt

Felines or canines?
* Canines

Charlie’s Angels or Kill Bill?
* Neither

Chicago or The Hours?
* Neither

The Lords of the Rings or The Matrices?
* NEITHER!

Summer or winter?
* Winter

Finding Nemo or Scary Movie 3?
* I'll choose any movie over a cartoon anyday

Newsweek or Playboy?
* WTF I don't spend money on magazines

Renee Zellweger or Angelina Jolie?
* Angelina Jolie. She's my rock. LOL

Buy CD or burn CD?
* Neither. Who uses CD nowadays. Ipod?

20 people to tag
I don't tag. It's just not me.

No comments: