Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4th job [Part 3]

After the show, some of us stayed to take more pictures..
Some of the other models had to work. Oh did I mention that they were also employees of the shop?
Ah Dai and Nicole
The people of I.P. zone gave us angpaos as their gratitude.
Well of course they should cuz it's our salary.
They also asked us whether we wanted to have dinner and I was reluctant at first cuz I really wanted to go to church to find my friends but Nicole convinced me to stay.
Then we were about to claim our dinner but they seemed reluctant to pay. We were like," You guys asked us in the first place and now you're going back on your word?"
They eventually gave us RM20 to eat kfc. Thank God we found Ah Dai and dragged him into this. Then they added RM10. Muahahaha. 10 bucks is better than nth rite?
Our prize
This brings out anger cuz the burger Ah Dai ordered was only the size of my knuckles!
See? He could finish it in 2 bites.
People.. Never go to kfc anymore.
We eventually finished the food and headed home.
It took this much to remove all the make up on my face.
Seriously need to restock my cotton wools.
Another down side is...
My sandals broke!!! Damn it.
I never wore it more than 10 times!
That's not the worst thing though..
I opened my angpao and guess how much I found?
WTF?!
It's not even half of my usual pay!!
I am never going back there again.

No comments: