Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spending time with ballet friends (part 4)

08.12.08 (Monday)
Companion:
Jas & Fran

Venue:
Fran's house
RH hotel
Wisma Sanyan

Mich couldn't join us cuz she had meetings with Foochow society to discuss about their China trip. Damn everyone's going places this year and I'm stuck in boring Sibu.
Anyways, the 3 of us were planning to go to Cafe Cafe but Jas told us that Cafe Cafe doesn't open on Mondays. Damn those fuckers. So we went to RH hotel.
But first! Some camwhoring..
Introducing..
Fran
Jas
And the one the only....
FYI, I'm not pregnant. This outfit just makes me look fat.
It has an advantage though, I can eat all I want and still look fat.
I don't know what's wrong with me cuz I forgot to take pictures when we're out.
I'm too old for this. LOL.
I bought a pair of sunglasses though. So damn chio!
Gonna end this post short. Hafta continue reading "Twilight".
I want the twilight collection so much!!!
Would somebody please be my santa?~
Pretty please~

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I LOVE UR SUNGLASSES !

ecinue said...

LOL thanks
I'll let u borrow them haha