Friday, December 5, 2008

Spending time with ballet friends (part 1)

Well.. After spm and in between spm I have been spending more time with my ballet friends...

29.11.08
(Saturday)

Companion:
Fran & Mich

Venue:
Italian Coffee
Seoul Garment Store
Delta Mall
Wisma Sanyan
PC Fair

I didn't take much pictures cuz I was just trying to enjoy myself.
About the Seoul Garment Store.. I've been passing the store for months but never got the chance to go inside and boy did I regret going in..
The clothes the great and all...
but the price...
Phew~
One simple shirt for two hundred bucks?! Hell to the no.
Fran tried on a sleeveless trench coat and she loved it but it was RM300+
Aww.. Ain't she cute?
LOL in the end she didn't buy it.

In the afternoon after my PA tuition we went to Delta Mall..
We tried on everything at the Wis Wong Gallery.
After walking around, trying free stuff, we went to Wisma Sanyan for sushi.
Again I forgot to take the pictures but who wants to see sushi pictures everytime right?
Mich and Fran
Mich
She loves to laugh a lot. And I love making her laugh. Haha.
Sweet Fran.
I've known her ever since I started learning ballet. She's pro at it btw.
And... Me
Fran gave me an early Christmas card that day..
She drew it herself..
Oh ya.. Did I mention I bought my first very own elianto shimmer eye shadow that day?
Yes I did. Oh I love it.
Although it's not MAC, Shiseido or Lancome. I still love it~
I handpicked the colours~ =)

No comments: