Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Spending time with ballet friends (part 5)

30.12.2008
(Tuesday)

Companion:
Michelle
Lang Ying

Venue:
Manna Cafe

Our drinks..
Blue Hawaii (LY's)
Lady in Red (mine)
Raspberry Fizz (Mich's)
They taste great and they only cost RM4.50 per cup!
Last time I went there I ordered Peach Tango and it tasted like cough medicine. Ugh but I was in mood to try new things and it turned out great!
Sparkly~
My dear friend, Lang Ying.
I haven't seen her in ages and she hasn't changed one bit!
We were chatting on and off while waiting for Mich to arrive.
We talked about boys and the food arrived.
Lamb Curry Noodles (LY's)
Korean Stone Bowl mixed with beef (mine)
Fish N Chips (Mich's)
Michelle eventually came and we talked some more.
My food turned into mush.. lol
After eating, we shopped around a little and bumped into a lot of friends.
Then we went home. I forgot to take more pictures with LY cuz we just kept chatting and walking around.
Mich drove me home in her Mercedes.
We kept camwhoring in between traffic lights. LOL it was fun.
Mich had to fetch her bro from the swimming pool which is btw very near my house.
Last time I saw him he was still a kid..
They all grow up so fast~

No comments: