Friday, December 5, 2008

Spending time with ballet friends (part 2 & 3)

01.12.08
(Monday)

Venue:
Wisma Sanyan

Right after I finished my Account paper, I called Jas out to go shopping!~
The others couldn't make it so it was just the two of us.
Again I didn't take much pictures.
I told u.
Oh btw I went to pluck my eye brows that day.
Thank goodness my mom didn't say anything when I got home.

02.12.08
(Tuesday)


Grooming day!!!
That means facial, manicure and girl talk!

Venue:
Mich's house

And let me introduce u to...
San Jie!!!
Yeah it means third sis.

It's about 3 months old. So cute.
It's a mix breed. Shih tzu + sth = shit zoo???

Oh I wish I had a puppy~
Ok back to grooming..
We made homemade chocolate facial masks..
And behold..
Pretty leh

Fran kinda added in too much so we had plenty of leftovers.
No, we did not eat them.
But I'm not sure if Mich's maid did.

After facials, Fran had to leave for dinner and the rest of us followed Mich to run some errands. Meanwhile, Jas and I camwhored in the car.
We went back.
I played with San Jie while Jas was helping Mich do her manicure.
Sigh.. Why wouldn't my mom let me get a dog?
Mich's right hand was finished.
Not bad eh.
I only did two fingers cuz I don't have the patience to take care of them.
We talked about girl things.
Boys, bitches, and make up. Typical girl talk.
Then Mich's left hand is finished.
If u wanna try, Jas would be happy to give u a manicure.
RM15 per hand.
RM10 if u're very nice to me.
Eh.. very cheap edi eh.
If u're interested, email me: eunice-1012@hotmail.com

Here's Jas acting pro. =)
Anyways here's the picture of the day..
I wanna dognap her!~ Sigh..
I went home before 9 to stop my parents from worrying.
When I was showering one of the ribbons fell off. Damn.
Maybe I washed my hair to roughly. LOL
Now my fingers look like this.
Will update soon cuz our next meeting is probably this Sat.
Toodles~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After SPM had finished, everyone reli like veri 'en' ho. Go everywhere wit no stress at all cuz had finished studi oredi maa...
U oso veri en. Go shopping, cam whoring, meeting, appoinment. I noe laaa, girls lifestyle. Me speechless...

ecinue said...

lol.. aren't u en meh? haha

Els Dines said...

lol.. nice shit zoo! wanna go for man/pedicure? :)

ecinue said...

erm.. homemade one? i dun wanna waste money on manicure eh..
i'd rather buy lots of clothes! lol