Thursday, August 14, 2008

1st trials are O-V-E-R [Part 1]

Now i can enjoy my sweet holiday..
Arhh.. The satisfaction~

Well the gang in class always has a tradition on the last day of every semester exams..
GO MAKAN!!! Yay~

Venue : Wisma Sanyan
Some of us had to WALK to WS cuz we had no ride =_= and the person who had a ride didn't bother to give us a lift. Hmph.
My background.

Some were smiling along the way..
Some were sweating like pigs. Literally.
Whenever i go to WS with my friends, there's always one thing we do..
CAMWHORE IN THE BUBBLE LIFT!!!
After riding the bubble lift 2 to 3 times..
We proceeded to the toilet to change our outfits..
And guess what we did??
CAMWHORE OF COURSE!!!
Shampoo ad
Finally..
We went to Sushi Tie to have breakfast/lunch..
Big surprise, a whole bunch of boys were waiting for us outside sushi tie. Lol.
We sat ourselves down and started camwhoring AGAIN. Not ordering.

Awkward smile on Joseph's face.
Crazy in love. =]
Plain weird people.
The waitress was like "ehem" so we got to ordering..

The two big eaters very serious when dealing with food..
Dan: Let me see it!!!
Mark thinking, " CELAKA!!"
I ordered quickly so i was bored so i took a picture of out shoes..
All we could smell were dirty socks worn for about a week. Lol.
Sorry i only wash my socks once a week. =]
Me
Elss
Rach
(To Rach, this pic ok le eh??? = =)
Christy
Joseph
Dan
Mark
Rick
Plus 2 outsiders...
Johnny

Miaw Miaw
(dun really know his name. sorry.)
My food was the 1st to come. Yay for me!!
Unagi don..yum
plus tofu soup
Side dish
Soft shell crab temaki

Some people just dunno how to order when it comes to food.
Joseph ordered this.
Tuna Pizza
And check out the price.
Rick?? He ordered the same thing as last time.
Mee maggi.
Who would want to eat mee maggi which costs RM12.60??!!!
Siao eh.

I looked at the menu and i found this.
Goku's long lost dragonball!!!
Damn full even when i only ate a little
Leftovers. None.

This post damn long.
I'm gonna write part 2 soon.
Till then...
Muacks!!~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF?!!! Take that picture off!!!

ecinue said...

Hey I only have one pic of u eh!!!

Anonymous said...

There's a reason why I hate taking photos. Now you're telling me, that you wont take off that picture because I dont have any other photos? Well, tough luck. I'm here by banning the use of my pictures from your blog unless I have seen them first. You wouldn't want me posting pictures of you that you hate right?

ecinue said...

F*ck! Alrightttt...

Anonymous said...

LOL.
so rich people are too rich to ride
RIchhhhh