Friday, August 22, 2008

I've got a job offer!!!!

Hurray for me!!~
Last night while i was updating my blog, my dear friend Freddy called me and asked if i wanted to be a model next saturday at Delta Mall..
YES!! FINALLY!!!!~
More money to spend!!!~


There was so much going through my mind..
I wanna do it
but my mom will never let me go
I'll have to study to make her happy
Damn
No choice
I'll have to study
Wait
I'm so fat now
my fat thighs
my flabby hands
my big tummy
AHHH!!!
Ugh have to start doing exercise
WAIT
I'll just starve until the fashion show
Better yet
I'll just eat watermelon
LOTS AND LOTS OF WATERMELON
Then I'll get diarrhea
Then i'll be friggin skinny
Muahahahaha
Yes yes I'll ask mom to buy a watermelon tmrw



So friends.. If u wanna ask me out next saturday..
SORRY!!~
I'm too busy walking on the runway!~ =P

Guys.. If u want my number..
SORRY!!~
I'm too fabulous to go out with you!~ =P


Haha I'm just kidding la... I'm not that mean (actually I am)
This was the kick i needed to go lose weight..
and study.. LOL
I actually studied a chapter of Biology last night..
ONE FREAKING CHAPTER OF BIOLOGY!!!
Miracle~

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

gawd == the perfect incentive to get urself to start studying. you should model more often.

dont worry the runway wont collapse(joke.. i think.) XD

ecinue said...

Yeah i shud definitely model more often..=]

F**k!!