Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tiring day.

As I mentioned in my earlier post I have two visitors in my house.
Well.. Me, my sis and my mom spent the WHOLE DAY together with them..
Yeah i know it sounds boring..
But actually it was quite fun.. I bought tons of things!!! Yippee~

I learnt a lot of lessons..
1. Central Market was kinda gross..
2. Now i know where strippers buy their clothes.
3. Sibu collects tolls.
4. Sibu's scenery not bad eh. Who would have thought?
Today i took my first step in the New Sing Kwong.
Never went there before cuz a lot of people were telling me that there was nothing to see there.
Not true eh. Sales everywhere. Probably becuz it's further away from the city.

This bag only costs RM15. Quite cute eh.
Found these.
Doing the Karen Cheng.
After walking around Sing Kwong, we went to eat lunch..
Then i saw this..
Read carefully.
I ordered Chendol Special.
Then we walked around Farley..
I saw......
Slutty Barbie
Scary Barbie
Meaning of mini skirt in Sibu
Damn short can??

The whole day i bought
Hazeline Lightening Cream and a facial brush(for mask use)
Cheap underwears.
Fake Calvin Klein =]
SNACKS!!

2 comments:

Els Dines said...

a fish??? is that the best u've got?? LMAO!!!!

nice "calvin kleins", btw. :)

ecinue said...

I didn't have the time to walk around the market to find gross stuff ok??! Lol

I love my "calvin kleins"..