Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Exam update..AND enemy update

Just finished history test today..
Damn, i'd be lucky if i even pass!!! I thought i was gonna ace this test but...
SIGH my laziness overpowered me..
I only started to study history yesterday cuz i thought that i wud pass this test just like last time..
Ughh better start studying..
Everytime i say that i end up lazier.. Haha

**********************************************************

My last post was about my worst enemy.. The PIRATE
Well.. Guess what? She just snuck in to my house and i've got some updates on my revenge..
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enemy spotted
Oh no! Enemy spotted me too!! Enemy runs away..
Enemy takes a good look at me cuz its the last thing she'll ever see.
Enemy feels danger. Enemy barks at me.
Enemy grows tired and thirsty after barking.
Enemy goes to find a pole to pee on. I didnt take the photo cuz i wanted to respect her privacy.
Enemy runs to my front porch.
As brilliant as i was, i hurried to close the front gates.. Muahhhahahhaa..
U cant run now~

Enemy thinking," Oh man.. The gates are locked."
Enemy barks to ask for doggie help
All bitch gets is silence. The bitch got no friends.
Bitch runs to corner to cry.
But wait! Bitch hears something...
Bitch hears my EVIL LAUGH.
Bitch sighs.
Bitch turns around cuz she found out that she just got punk'd.

After 5 minutes of evil laughing, i got tired and opened the gates cuz my moms' students were coming. Bummer. I could have locked her in for the whole day. Stupid bitch. I mean the dog.
Well that's all for this post. Be sure to read my updates.
TY~
Muacks

2 comments:

Els Dines said...

the dog's story was nice.. hahaha.. funny.. it just got punk'd!!!!!!!

ecinue said...

LOL i just wrote it spontaneously