Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let's talk about boys!!

I have a HUGE crush on...












KevJumba!!!!

He's the cutest guy ever, not to mention the funniest!
I first saw him in this video..




Isn't he adorable??!! =]
I hope he sees this post. KevJumba, if u read this, don't hesitate to email me.
I'll be right here waiting for you~
Ok that was cheesy. Moving on.

Anyway Kevin makes funny videos and post them on youtube.Click here.
If u're as hot for him like me, u can join his community.

Here are some of his videos. Enjoy~

Girls are like M&M's


Five Facts about KevJumba


College Here I Come



********************************************************


This doesnt mean that i'm over Robert Hoffman. I'm still going gaga over him.
BTW he uploaded sth new in his youtube.
Check it out

Jager Behaviour



No comments: