Saturday, August 16, 2008

Plans next Saturday night.

There's a Hi-Y Installation night next Saturday and Elss told me to go with her..
Doubt that i'll be having fun.....

Reason No.1

My form teacher is gonna be there.. UGHHH!!!
That crazy bitch is gonna ruin my night for sure..
Damn
Reason No.2
Just look at the ticket.
How low class can u get? No offense to those who organized the installation..
The name of the hotel is even spelt W-R-O-N-G!!

Reason No.3
I have no dress to wear!!!!! Arghh...
I'm just gonna find a trashbag.. Seriously!!
Looks kinda cute though. Lol.



Screw it!! I'm gonna make the most of it..
Gonna trash the party!!
I heard that there's gonna be a fashion show.. Muaahahaha
Maybe i should help out by stealing the clothes..
*Giggles*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ,
Is me .
Holiday already , u still so bz attending parties .
Have fun at the Hi-y Ins night ,
bye bye .
Happy holiday .

ecinue said...

Err.. Are u Joseph?

Anonymous said...

the tickets are just hilarious
talk about being cheap
god. LOW CLASS LOW CLASS !

and btw, the "trashbag" looks good XD. im sure u'll be the most unique one if ur gonna wear that. lmao.

ecinue said...

LOL! I'll try to find a dress similar to the trash bag.. That'll make a grand entrance. Hee

Els Dines said...

are u gonna bring cam or should i bring?