Saturday, August 9, 2008

Eating out with my friends..

Yesterday i ate lunch with my friends..
I secretly took their pictures and eventually got caught.

1. Elspeth. Been friends since kindergarten.
Couldnt stop talking on the phone wif ur new hubby huh??
LOL

- Name : Elspeth a.k.a GossipGirl
- Birthday : 11/11/91
- Catch her at her best and u might just fall in love =]
(Elss, i love that line.)
- Oh yeah she has a blog too. Here.

2. Rach.
Rach, u look damn suave in the pic.

- Name : Rachel Lau
- Birthday : 27/09/90
- Been friends with her since last year.
- Don't mess with her or she'll blog about u. Here.

3. Danielle.
He's camera shy.

- Name : Daniel Lau (No his name isnt Danielle. Only i can call him that.)
- Birthday : 06/06/91
- Been friends with him since... Erm.. when ar? Primary school i think.
- Sleeps throughout his life in class.
- Big eater. I mean BIG.





Today..
I had breakfast with a few friends. I like to eat out.

1. Danielle. Again.

2. Rachel. Again.

3. Christy.
- Name : Christy Ngo.
- Birthday : 30/09/91
- Been friends with her since primary school. Eh? Or was it in Form1?
- Cute and sweet.
- Guys, she's single.

The thing about Christy is she likes to waste food.
This is what she ordered.
Left over.
That's not even HALF!!!!
LOL that's why she needs this guy below...

4. Mark Mark.
- Name : Mark Richard Tang a.k.a Mr Markie
- Birthday : 08/01/91
- Been friends with him since last year.
- Likes to piss off teachers.
- Eats anything.
- Girls, he's single.


*********************************************************


After breakfast i went to get a haircut.
Look at my new fringe!!!!
Damn short eh! Need some getting use to.
My mom says that i look younger (not that i want to).
To hater, i like looking old so i can date older men.

LOL but i assure u that i didnt ask for this hairstyle.
I just asked Andrew to cut it slightly shorter and everytime i trust him i get this.
But i have to admit. It's kinda cute. =]

Back to studying.. F*ck!!
Having my biology test next Tuesday.. Sh*t!!

Have to study this book..
Spent about 10 minutes putting on the bookmark stickers.
I like to be organised. Shh.

The book is as THICK AS THE BIBLE!!!!!
And i cant even finish reading the Bible in one year.

Hate to say this but..
I'm gonna fail my Biology test
AGAIN.

2 comments:

Els Dines said...

How can i fucking talk to my hubby with that face?? and 'sides, I don't have a hubby! gosh... But nice job with this one... lol.. nice haircut too.. I did post that pic up in my blog! CHEERS~

ecinue said...

LOL thanks i don't know why Andrew keeps giving me that kind of fringe.