Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yay for me

I didn't get chosen to go for National Service!!
Yay for me!!
I sms-ed to check whether i was chosen and a msg replied saying...
" Maaf! Anda tidak terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 6/09..."
Translation: Sorry! U are not chosen for the PLKN program.

I think they should totally change it to
Congratz! U are not chosen for the PLKN bullshit program. Have a nice day!

Turns out that some of my friends got chosen. Oh boohoo..

Look on the bright side!
1. You'll be having free tans for 3 whole months!
2. You can mix with different people with different races.
(who u usually despise due to different skin colour.Racist!)

3. You can get allowance from the government! RM 450 for three months!!
4. You don't need to worry about wardrobes cuz u'll be wearing the same thing
EVERY SINGLE DAY =]
5. You get to wear killer boots!!

I'll be enjoying my holiday while u guys march straight to a living hell.
Have fun~

No comments: