Monday, August 4, 2008

MY WORST ENEMY...


... is a BITCH!!

Yeah u're probably thinking.. Oh what a cute dog!! Aww...
NO u're totally WRONG!

That stupid dog is the dumbest and the ugliest dog i've ever seen.. Her name's Blackie but i call her"Pirate" cuz she has a black patch over its eyes. How ugly can it get? Huh? Our whole family hates her and the kids in the neighbourhood are afraid of her.

She doesnt respect other peoples territory. She always comes into my house to sniff around in the backyard.(She better not poop there) Can u believe it? Once i caught her red-handed and she barked at me!! AT ME!!! Stupid not? Challenging me in MY TERRITORY??!!! 

I'm planning to lock up the gates if she sneaks in next time. Then i'll stuff her in a sack then kick the hell out of her!! Then i'll let it starve and beg for mercy.. Muahahahaha!~ It's not that i don't like dogs. I LOVE DOGS!! Just not that bitch.

Bitch in action.

No comments: