Saturday, August 2, 2008

Exam Trials..UGHH

Ugh..It's the third day of the 1st exam trial..
Damn, i can't even breathe..
No air, no air~

Parents and teachers are giving us stress, u know.
Giving us the same old talk everyday..
" There's not much time left, i hope u start being serious in your work, Spm is coming soon, better start studying, bla bla bla..."
U know? Everytime my parents and my teachers talk about this, i feel the need to disobey them. I feel rebellious.
I think they're using the wrong way of telling students to study.
Everytime they tell me to study, i'll be like "I'll study when i feel like it! Ok?!"

So it's better if they don't urge us to study.
Then maybe, i'm saying maybe, that one day u'll see a miracle...
ME STUDYING =]

LOL as if !!
I'm still chillaxing(chilling & relaxing)..
Spm is 103 days away and FREEDOM is 124 days away..
Think of all the partying, manhunting, smoking.
HAH! I was joking about the last part!

Sigh~
Can't believe i'm saying this but
I'd better stop slacking and start studying..
=P

P/S: Don't worry. I'll keep updating my blog even if it means i have to fight for it.

No comments: