Friday, August 8, 2008

MY FIRST OFFICIAL HATE EMAIL

Today, I was checking my email as always when i came back from school.
To my shocking discovery, there was a unique email which had the subject saying [to bitch]
I opened it and to my surprise it was a HATE MAIL!
MY FIRST HATE MAIL EVER!!!!

Enjoy~
I typed in down here just for ppl who r too lazy to click.

subject : to bitch
you this ugly bitch..why always act cute at the school? all my friends hate you.. your mum born you just teach you how to fuck and flirt ppl isit? you think you pretty? ugly still wan complain pepople ugly.. you talk look like fucker.. same as your mum.. you better becareful ..if not you will loss all your friends..

I didn't change a word she wrote.
She wrote like this. I was trying hard not to laugh my ass off.
Calmly, i replied this..

Dear hater,

I thank you for being so honest by sharing your feelings towards me. However i strongly disagree about the accusations you made about me.

1. "Why always act cute at school?"
My response to this accusation is that i never try too hard to act cute. I'm naturally cute. You say that i always act cute at school. Are u implying that u also think i'm CUTE?? Define cute.

Oh yeah btw, u are a lousy hater.
1st mistake is u made was that u gave me a clue about ur identity. Now i know u're my schoolmate.

2. "all my friends hate you.."
Ok. That's not hard to understand. My response to ur hating is I DON'T FUCKING CARE. Love me or hate me, that's ur problem. Honey, if u wanna hurt my feelings u're gonna have to try harder than that. I'm just excited and overwhelmed that i received MY FREAKING FIRST HATE MAIL!!!

3. "your mum born you just teach you how to fuck and flirt ppl isit?"
Yes. Better way to say it is my mum does give me sex education. Every parent does. If ur mum doesnt teach u and i quote "how to fuck and flirt", then u're probably a dirty slut who gets screwed everyday by now. If u are going to respond, please don't insult my mum cuz her heart can't take it.

4. "you think you pretty?"
Actually i do think i have pretty good looks. That is called confidence my dear. And to me, confidence is beauty. OMG that is the best line i ever made!!

5. "ugly still wan complain pepople ugly.."
Hmm.. spelling check!!! i never complained anyone being ugly unless u're the PIRATE living across the street!!! OMG are u?!! I never remember referring anyone to looking ugly. Maybe i did write 'fashion police' and the fattie in my class but i never mentioned the words 'UGLY'.

6. "you talk look like fucker.."
OK?? I don't quite undertstand this sentence. My respond to u is YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE FOR WASTING MY FUCKING TIME WHEN I'M SUPPOSE TO STUDY FOR MY FUCKING BIOLOGY. _|_

7. " same as your mum.."
For the last time, i am warning u not to insult my mother.

8. "you better becareful..if not you will lose all your friends.."
Thank you for the warning. I will be careful but i don't think i'll be losing all my friends u retarded freak. Most of my friends will probably be laughing their asses off at u and ur pathetic grammar when they see me posting about this hate mail on my wonderful blog. Check it out and remember to leave a comment~ Thanks =]

As a conclusion, I'd like to thank u for boosting my confidence to be a blogger. U made my day. Find me IF U DARE and i'll buy u a drink. I'm serious.

I want to know the reasons why u wrote these insulting words. Is it because i accidentally flirted with ur boyfriend/girlfriend or is it that u're jealous that i'm MORE POPULAR AND PRETTIER THAN U.

Please tell me, i'm REALLY curious.

PS : If u are going to reply this email, PLEASE write proper english as I had a hard time hating u. I was too busy laughing at ur poor english.




I'll be updating if she replies my email. =]
I'm so happy to have my 1st hate mail. Makes me think that i'm the pretty, popular and CUTE girli in school that every girl tends to hate!! Yay for me!!~

5 comments:

Els Dines said...

oh my fuck!!! i hate suspense!! Bitch *referring to the hate letter girl/boy*, show urself!!!! Eunice, nice job.. Know that I'll be helping in the investigation... =) OMG! I so wanna know who that bitch/son of a bitch is!!!! ARGHHH!!!

ecinue said...

LOL! I'm sure its a her. Gosh i hope she sees this!!!

SimplyySimple said...

Lol. ----this comment is random---- OMG. it's so damn funny!

Sharon said...

LOL!! i couldn't believe someone in this world still did this childish JOB? lol! wad a funny lamer!! = =" Faint** shame on her/him?

ecinue said...

LOL glad u guys liked it.