Saturday, August 9, 2008

3rd hate mail incoming!!!


Hater replies again. Just uploaded so we can all enjoy reading.
But first of all...
LET'S ALL GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE HATER!!
His/her english has improved!!!


I'm impressed.

And so i replied:
Sorry but i have no interest in knowing who u r but i am quite curious in knowing whether u're a boy or a girl. If u're a boy then u're just gay. I agree this is more fun. I love having unidentified enemies who are good to me and bitch bout me behind my back. U understand me well.

To tell u the truth THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GETTING A HATE EMAIL. Other times people just confront me and tell me i'm a bitch. U on the other hand are a bitch urself. How can u look into the mirror and sleep soundly at night? Won't u have nightmares?

I never said that i was clever and slim. U just said that, not me. One day i'll regret? One day i will regret being clever and slim? I don't get your point.

Ok maybe u dont like my hair but other people do. I will comb my hair when i feel like it. Techniquely pulau babi is not mine. Its for sluts and whores who by the way IS YOU.
Well i'm sorry if u hate my atttude but i should not have to change it for ur sake. In ur eyes? I don't care.
My parents are uneducated? Ur parents fuck each other and had a mistake having u as their child. I feel sorry for ur parents for having such an uneducated child.

Oh then can u tell me who else u've written to? I wanna know so i can meet them and have a blast talking about u. Oh thank you but i'd rather have my own personal hater who creates a special email just for me. I want to be special.

To tell u the truth i'm not very angry at ur emails. Its quite fun actually. Not knowing who u r. Arent u having fun too?

PS : *Applauses* Your english is improving. Good for u. Keep up the good work. Btw please tell me ur sex. I want to stop referring u to him/her, he/she.

UGHH. I'm really getting bored replying the hater but my friends keep telling me to update.

My comments on the hate mails:
Childish. Immature. Pathetic. Only a loser and a coward will do this kinda stuff.
Well i just have something to say to him/her.
Go suck a dick, u asshole!


Clues to finding out this hater's identity:
- Someone i've hurt badly
- Get bad grades in English
- my schoolmate
- my classmate (maybe)
- ugly (definitely)
- has a mental problem ( obviously for hating me)
- has a lot of free time
- obsessed about me
- knows that i go to the canteen very often
- knows that i have acne problems
- observes me very carefully
- knows that i have curly hair
- stupid and dumb (for telling me to cook and eat me hair. Come on. Why don't u come up with something better than that?)
- Hates me a lot

2 comments:

Sharon said...

lol.. funny! really idiot leh = ="

ecinue said...

lol yeah kinda miss the hater.
at least my life was interesting then.