Friday, August 8, 2008

Hate mail update

SHOCKER!!!
The hater replied..LMAO actually i was counting on that.

So the hater replied:

I replied:

Well, looking old does have its advantages. I can do illegal stuff and get away with it. Can u? I look old so what??!!! If u dont wanna see my old face then get lost u freak.

U really want to compare me with my classmate fattie? Or ARE U MY CLASSMATE FATTIE??

Canteens are made for students who wanna buy food U MORON. I admit that i have acne problems but what has that gotta do with u?? If u're scared then close ur eyes when u see me. It's that easy. I never told u to love me. Pfff. Like bee house? What kind of expression is that?

About my hair, it's pretty and its 100% NATURAL curly. Other people need to spend their money to have their hair permed to be as curly as mine. U're just bringing it up cuz u have nth to say anymore. Just admit that u're jealous already. Arent you tired of thinking about lame excuses to hurt my feelings? Try harder. My curly hair makes ppl hate me? Well if they hate me then its because they're jealous of my natural beauty. Cook my hair and eat? U're as dumb as an 8 year old.

Yes i have small breasts. Whats it to u? I'll let my future husband deal with that. U can just suck u're dads' balls.

"got sex education but if born a small dog just make it die by hunger..."
I don't understand. Ur english aint going anywhere.
I wont feel embarassed. Let the whole world know that i have small breasts for all i care.

I'm not that talkative in class. NOW I DEFINITELY KNOW THAT U'RE MY CLASSMATE. =] Are u the fattie? haha. No one in class ever listens to the teacher anyway. "don't simply bark.."? Oh yeah u're real mature. I'm having fun everytime i reply u.

If u don't care whether i know ur identity. Why not just confront me and let me deal with u physically. We can have a cat fight! Meow~ U don't need to purposely create a new email just to write me a hate email.

Not only one person hates me? Great!! Tell them to write me more hate emails. BRING IT ON! I can do this all day long.. Nope people with good english wont purposely let their english look poor.




Ughh. I'm kinda bored replying the hater's mail.
Now i'm not sure that the hater's a girl. It may be the fattie.
Maybe he's angry at me posting about him but if he's so angry do sth about it, don't just moan in self pity. Exercise!!!
Btw, i did not reveal ur identity when i wrote the fattie post.

PS : Hater, CONFRONT ME IF U HAVE BALLS, LITERALLY.
If u're a girl then u can continue on bitching about me. I love fights. =]

No comments: